SIL CRO Sleeve GF is dedicated to processes where the easy assembly and disassembly of double-sided foams are required. They are designed to help printing houses where the speed of changeover plays a significant role in the output of the manufacturing process.
The outer layer of the sleeve has a physical and chemical treatment that creates a hydrophobic barrier. The hydrophobic barrier is permanent over time, significantly reducing the problems caused by moisture. This means it retains its dimensional stability better than the market standard sleeves.
These sleeves are dedicated to water and UV inks. They also excel where high dimensional stability of the sleeve and high print quality is required.
- Glass fiber reinforced epoxy resin based on Bisphenol A with chemical composition
- Vulkollan - polyurethane fast shape recovery rubber - thermal resistance up to 200C
- Light 3D core material with honeycomb structure made out of PET
- Hydrophobic duroplast addeed to prevent humidity absorpbtion
- Glass fiber reinforced polyester resin with UV and chemical treatment
- Super hydrophobic properties
Factors improving product life
- Fastening elements are concealed under the protective rubber
- Outer diameter perfectly matched
- High mechanical resistance
Before being dispatched to the customer, each product is checked by our Quality Control Department for compliance with the technical drawing and accepted in-house standards - a structured inspection scheme.