Our print cylinders are manufactured with the highest precision thanks to the use of the latest CNC machines. Cylinders guarantee high quality and durability. As standard, all our print cylinders have gears made by milling technology in a high class of accuracy. At the customer's request, we also make hardened and ground gears. The use of pipes with a small wall thickness allows to significantly reduce the weight of the tool. Rotometal supplies print cylinders for all types of flexographic and typographic machines
- High precision of workmanship
- Scratch resistant
- Very high durability and quality of the cylinder
- Auxiliary lines longitudinally and transversely facilitating the installation of photopolymers
- Possibility to regenerate the printing cylinder
- Made of aluminum or steel
- Aluminum shafts can be made anodized upon request
Additional options: gears – 6th class: ground and hardened; standard; anodized.
Before being dispatched to the customer, each product is checked by our Quality Control Department for compliance with the technical drawing and accepted in-house standards - a structured inspection scheme.