Rotometal strives to meet all the expectations set by our customers. This is how a magnetic cylinder made of aluminum was created. Lighter and easier to assemble. The aluminum alloy from which we make cylinders for printing machines is used in the aviation and space industry, ensuring low weight with very high strength and high hardness. Magnetic cylinders with hard aluminium body are characterized by high adhesion of the dies to the cylinder, which ensures their stable and safe work.
- Very high product quality
- The lighter weight allows for easier assembly and disassembly of the magnetic cylinders
- Easier storage
- The cylinder body is made of high-quality hard aluminum, which is resistant to corrosion
- Raceways and axles are hardened to a hardness of over 62 ± 2HRC for long service life
- Precision of workmanship, axial runout accuracy -0.01 mm, cylinder gap 0.003 mm
- High adhesion of the die thanks to the use of special ferrite magnets. To increase the strength of force of attraction it is possible to use neodymium magnets on all or a selected part of the cylinder working surface
- Auxiliary line on the body to facilitate the assembly of the die
- Possibility to use pins that position the die
- The multi-stage production process eliminates the problem of glue emergence
- Possibility to install pins for additional protection against movement of the punching sheet
- Cylinder regeneration possible
- Savings due to lower transport costs and energy consumption due to the lower weight of the cylinder
Additional options: gears: standard or hardened
Before being dispatched to the customer, each product is checked by our Quality Control Department for compliance with the technical drawing and accepted in-house standards - a structured inspection scheme.