Rotometal produces high-quality magnetic cylinders. The cylinder body made of first-class stainless steel provides excellent protection against corrosion, does not affect the magnetic field and allows perfect adhesion of the die on its entire surface. The cylinder raceways are made of high-quality tool steel, hardened above 62 ± 2HRC, guaranteeing long and trouble-free operation of the tool.
At the customer's request, it is possible to introduce structural changes to the ordered tools. Contact us for details.
- The cylinder body is made of high-quality, non-magnetic stainless steel for long-term corrosion protection
- Raceways and axles are hardened to a hardness of over 62 ± 2HRC for long service life
- Precision of workmanship, axial runout accuracy -0.01 mm, cylinder gap 0.003 mm
- Auxiliary line on the body to facilitate the assembly of the die
- High adhesion of the die thanks to the use of special ferrite magnets, in order to increase the strength of attraction it is possible to use neodymium magnets on all or a selected part of the cylinder working surface
- Possibility to use pins that position the die
- Possibility to install pins for additional protection against displacement of the punching sheet
- The multi-stage production process eliminates the problem of glue emergence
- Possibility of cylinder regeneration
- Possibility to reduce the weight of the cylinder
Additional options: gears: standard or hardened
Before being dispatched to the customer, each product is checked by our Quality Control Department for compliance with the technical drawing and accepted in-house standards - a structured inspection scheme.