Using the latest technology, we manufacture our composite sleeves, each layer of which has properties that allow the discharge of loads. This coating has an excellent conductivity that has been tested and verified by an independent accredited body. All this means that our CRO GF ANTISTATIC sleeves are designed and recommended for working with solvent-based paints.
Use: Enables safer production when using flammable, electrically conductive or solvent-based paints.
- Use of carbon materials for charge dissipation
- Thanks to its properties, it enables safer work with special paints
- Reduces resistances during production processes
- Discharges static charges generated during printing
- Surface conductivity value <10^5 Ohm
- Cross conductivity value <10^6 Ohm
- Moisture resistant
- Longitudinal and transverse guide lines for easy assembly of materials
- Color - steel-blue
Before being dispatched to the customer, each product is checked by our Quality Control Department for compliance with the technical drawing and accepted in-house standards - a structured inspection scheme.