After connecting the air with a special adapter, air escapes through the cylinder (through special holes). The air coming out of the air cylinder stretches the rubber or the compensation layer, which allows for easy and efficient assembly of the rubber on the cylinder. After turning off the air supply, the sleeve or rubber cylinder clamps on the air cylinder, allowing the cylinder to be fully used for work.
Use: Especially recommended for background printing, e.g. a uniform layer of white colour, applying varnishes on already printed labels and endless printing
- Simple construction enables easy and quick replacement of the rubber cylinder or sleeve cylinder
- Long and stable operation of the cylinder
- Customizable design depending on the type of machine
- Supplied with special rings to prevent the sleeve from displacing during operation
- Also available with an adapter (can be purchased separately)
Additional options: Anodising, gears – 6th class: ground and hardened; standard.
Before being dispatched to the customer, each product is checked by our Quality Control Department for compliance with the technical drawing and accepted in-house standards - a structured inspection scheme.